The first episode of Beyond: The Podcast explored the topic of work-life balance, or work-life integration, facilitated by Lori Neiswander, director of open enrollment programs at Weatherhead Executive Education. The conversation continues in part two of the Work-Life Integration podcast as we see what, specifically, organizations can do to improve work-life balance.
- Lori Neiswander, Director of Open Enrollment Programs, Weatherhead School of Management
- Erin Hendrick, Talent Advisor Group, Progressive Insurance Company
- Susan Hinze, PhD., Associate Professor of Sociology and Women’s and Gender Studies, Case Western Reserve University
- Lisa Jackman, Team Lead, Employee Engagement at Hyland Software, Inc.
- Melvin Smith, PhD., Professor of Organizational Behavior, Weatherhead School of Management
How can I listen?
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Stream or download through the player below