Welcome to Beyond: The Podcast, a series produced by beyond magazine. The beyond podcast engages leaders across sectors of business in conversation around innovative approaches to management to encourage and inspire individual and organizational growth.
This first episode of the podcast dives into the topic of work-life balance, or work-life integration, facilitated by Lori Neiswander, director of open enrollment programs at Weatherhead Executive Education. Panelists include:
- Lori Neiswander, Director of Open Enrollment Programs, Weatherhead School of Management
- Erin Hendrick, Talent Advisor Group, Progressive Insurance Company
- Susan Hinze, PhD., Associate Professor of Sociology and Women’s and Gender Studies, Case Western Reserve University
- Lisa Jackman, Team Lead, Employee Engagement at Hyland Software, Inc.
- Melvin Smith, PhD., Professor of Organizational Behavior, Weatherhead School of Management
How can I listen?
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Stream or download through the player below